Responsible tourism is an approach to travel that includes respect of local natural resources, cultural heritage, and human value. Travelers are encouraged to be conscientious of their environmental, social and economic impact.
Roma Parvaz with its slogan “Nature is our second home” and by considering:
- Number of Travelers
- recycling waste and garbage
- respecting destinations (Choosing the right place and time)
- Choosing the right Camping area
- offering guided tours by local people
- Training the experts
- connecting travelers with locals who have shared interests and are passionate about their home city.
- Using the Vehicle which pass the smog test
- Having safety equipment
Has always been a supporter of Responsible Tourism.